• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

lists

• Thread starter DeletedUser24464
  • Start date

DeletedUser24464

does anyone no if there is a list of what is comming up on this winter fesable on the chalanges to win ribbons i keep getting hit with gain 15 vision vapor if it is to keep comming up every 2 quest then i get 7 trades with trader then do 15 vision vapor or reseaaarch tec. i do this three times in a row and i just got another so a list wwood be nice to see if it worth carring on with this thanks i no i confuseing

NightshadeCS

The quests are "randomized" after the first 30. However, there seems to be some wort of weighting system. Myself and others have noted this problem on the Forum, that we often see repeats of the same quest with one other quest in between.

As the post above says, you can check Gems website to see the range of possibilities.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
It's completely unreasonable for them to use such a small pool of quests that have identical payouts and act like they are random, or reasonably fair.

There isn't even any weighting to help concentrate the bell curve of the distribution, which means fifty out of every hundred players have a harder time than average, while the other fifty out of every hundred have an easier time than the average. And you are as likely to get nothing but the worst quests as you are to get nothing but the best quests. All so everyone can get the same distribution of rewards.

Each block of quests should be treated as a group. Select randomly from the group, then mark each quest as complete as you go. Then everyone would get the same quests, only the order would be different.

chgobob33

It's completely unreasonable for them to use such a small pool of quests that have identical payouts and act like they are random, or reasonably fair.

There isn't even any weighting to help concentrate the bell curve of the distribution, which means fifty out of every hundred players have a harder time than average, while the other fifty out of every hundred have an easier time than the average. And you are as likely to get nothing but the worst quests as you are to get nothing but the best quests. All so everyone can get the same distribution of rewards.

Each block of quests should be treated as a group. Select randomly from the group, then mark each quest as complete as you go. Then everyone would get the same quests, only the order would be different.

I agree, INNO seems too brain dead to think of that. And if the section is 30 long but 20 tasks. The 1st 20 randomly take 1 from ones that the player hasn't gotten. When all done reset and pull from the list again it's simple.