• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Little Green House in Notifications

DeletedUser3602

Game version: v1.25.3-(9cc3a0622) (2017-03-20 16:10)
Game world: Khelonaar
Browser + version:
Chrome
Flash Player version: 23.0.0.185
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution:
Account name:
Floripa80
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 2/5

Current situation:
When discovered neighbors, that I haven't given any NH for at least the last 24 hrs, give me NH or pick up one of my trades they often times (not always) show up in my Notifications with a little green house behind their names. That little green house means that either I have already given them NH myself or that I haven't discovered them yet. But as said it happens with discovered neighbors that I didn't give NH to and when I visit them I ám able to give them NH just as normal.
Expected situation:
When a discovered neighbor, that you haven't given any NH for at least the last 24 hrs, picks up one of your trades or gives you NH, he/she should show up in your Notifications with green or golden hands behind their name.

Screenshots:
Little Green House:
visiting.png

Discovered on map:
Screenshot won't load

Able to give NH:
Screenshot won't load

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
This is not a new issue.

The notifications have been "broken" for over a month. They might be fixed in the update that is to come on Thursday, though there is apparently some more checking going on, so it's not guaranteed.

DeletedUser3602

This is not a new issue.

The notifications have been "broken" for over a month. They might be fixed in the update that is to come on Thursday, though there is apparently some more checking going on, so it's not guaranteed.

Well, the bugs that have been reported were about green hands not turning gold (making people think they won't get a reciprocal award when they give NH to those players) , but I haven't read anything about the green house (making people think they won't be able to give NH to those players at all)...
But maybe I missed something.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I'm pretty sure the reports have simply been unclear. I have noticed a number of times when I got notifications and had only the visit-house, not the hands of either color. It's possible I'm confused too.