• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Loading issues

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Since many players are having loading issues, and some can't access support, feel free to reply here. If you know your player ID, please include that, as well as the worlds you play in.

Please also submit a ticket if you are able as I need more reports to wake a dev.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I'm having serious loading issues. When I do get in, everything is so s-l-o-w. I've never seen it like this in all the time I've been here (since Oct 2019). I try to collect resources and it takes 5 minutes for a click to register. Please fix this issue soon. PS I'm on Sinya.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
It's not even this bad in the last five minutes of the FAs, that that's the worst I've ever experienced before this.

Paul of Shelby

Yea, there is loading issues on PC and mobile. Seems to have something to do with the new buildings loading. Not sure what those are?

Paul of Shelby, Arendyll and Harandar.

Zypheria

I also cannot log in...it says it fails at finding new buildings and to check my internet connection. But my internet connection is not the issue

chgobob33

I am also having loading issues chgobob33, can't get in both C and A worlds. FYI, Also can't load Forge of Empires another INNO game same ID. Could something be going on with the US servers or connection to them?

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Henroo. I play in Khelonaar, Winyandor, and Arendyll. I have tried both PC and mobile in all 3 worlds. Just filed a ticket as you asked @helya.

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
@helya Not sure what is going on, but US1 and US6 and Beta all loaded fine for me in the browser, but the mobile app gets about half loaded and then gives that old "can't find new buildings" error message and stops loading.

Edit: and now the app loaded too.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Live and Beta are both loading again on my app on android.

I wonder if this had something to do with the event, because the crash happened right at the start of the new game day. Would be a weird coincidence if it were not a game-caused outage.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
You guys are great. I appreciate you putting in tickets and posting your info so I could report this!

Please keep me updated on mobile problems. Mine is loading fine, but I'm only in A, F and W