• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Location Text Boxes

Would this work?

• Total voters

DeletedUser4027

Greetings,

I would like to propose an Idea!

Would it be possible to develop a function that allows the user to "Select and object" IE: Pathway stone, building, cultural" and then name it?

As a user, imagine being able to select an item in your city and then being able to name it and then being known to your Fellowship member or visitors by a simple hover.

IE: Select a pathway stone, and then name it "1st and Main". When the Visitor, Fellowship member may hover only this stone...a text box would open letting them know where they are...or when you hover over a building a text box appears on what/who the building is named after. IE: T3 Man- "The Strata Complex. "That in itself is not important. But getting closer to a "Not out of the box" experience I imagine it may or would be the next step.

I know you get the idea. Personalizing the city :)

No disrespect, this is a huge, amazing and wonderful game. I have gained great friends from across the country and abroad. and we are a very well connected Fellowship. We are doing pretty well on the Stats.

This idea is pretty much eye candy and I dont have a lot of hope it will ever come to pass,

It would be nice to be able to put a personal touch in lieu of having the standards. Move it up a notch if you could....

But.....huge challenge.

I know how difficult the coding is for that feature.

Just food for thought.

A huge fan and advocate,

Strata