• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I and my husband have had failed login a few times today. We just closed the browser, went back in and it worked every time. Not sure what that glitch is about. I'm not even sure it is an Elvenar glitch since there are so many variables.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
And now I cannot get into the game and neither can my husband. We tried PC's & phones :confused:

Oh! Mine just came up with MAINTENANCE, We will be back soon. Glad they are working on something!

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I'm having problems logging into US Arendyll on phone and browser. Perhaps they're having issues?

The screen says they are doing maintenance. No idea how long that will take, but it has been that way for at least 15 minutes for me on Arendyll, after working fine all day and as recently as right before the event ended.

Boo for unannounced maintenance. @Nightguest and @Xelenia and other mods, what is up with that?

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
@Deborah M - same here - server error

In the time it took to type my above message it went from running dots for the past probably 20 minutes to half hour to the Maintenance message. I'm thinking that is progress.

I'm really thinking that since there have been intermittent login problems this is not a scheduled maintenance. Thank you Elvenar for getting right on the problem!

DeletedUser1362

I have been receiving the message undergoing maintenance for the past hour. No mention of maintenance anywhere on the website. Mobile app is working, and if I start a new city in the windows version, it opens it, so what's up?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I am starting to wonder if it is just Arendyll that is down. I just tested Felyndral and Sinya Arda and they both loaded up just fine. Anyone here with cities on the other five servers who can test them?

DeletedUser1362

I tested all the servers and they all say they are undergoing maintenance

DeletedUser1362

I am now able to log all the way into Winyandor but not any other, still maintenance message.

Concho Star

I have a city in Felyndral that I don't play and checked it and can login there. So for me, I can get in F, C, and H but none of the others.