• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
And in most of my cities, I have. It's the one that hasn't, where I have cause to complain.

The least they could do is let us know when it will be back up and running - been checking every ten minutes for the last 2 and half hours. Its after midnight - so how much longer?

DeletedUser22644

Great to get in but doing anything caused "internal server error" I will blame it on the rioting here in So Cal

verygr8ful

What a relief to see I am not the only person getting a maintenance message! I have tried Chrome/Mozilla, desktop/laptop and mobile.
Oddly, I am able to login with a different nic. Ugh.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
It is spreading outside the US. Players on the EN servers are now posting to the Elvenar Facebook group that they are getting the maintenance message too.

Deleted User - 3932582

Interesting, I've had zero issues on Ceravyn, so it's not all US servers - or at least not for all players.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Good!

We are so sorry for this convenience, I was unfortunately not at my PC and did not receive notifications for my tags (New phone :O), but thus far I have not been able to pinpoint what is the cause of the server error but the matter has been escalated! InnoGames should be waking up anytime soon!

Xelenia

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Everyone I know is back in :cool:

@Xelenia players in our top FS are saying if they have smaller cities they were able to get back in them long before our main big cities.

Last edited:

DeletedUser22644

Still able to log in but cant collect or start anything on some cities

Deleted User - 691030

I am in on Beta, Elycsandir and Arendyll. But Sinya Arda, isn't letting me in. All are Chapter 14 or higher

FInally fixed on Winyandor although I keep getting server errors and the game seems really buggy. I hope you all manage to get in soon.

Nightguest

Ex-Team Member
Just want to confirm that we are aware of this and Innogames are working to fix this.

Though I am replying now (this thread was started at 2am last night) I can see that Inno started to work on this pretty much the same time that you had reported this (the night shift folks did their duty).

Unfortunately, this is a rather tricky issue that involves both sysadmins and developers so the fix is taking a bit longer.

Some people may be able to log in to servers at random, however the game is throwing up errors to those that do login and actions will most likely not be saved (everyone is ultimately in the same boat). I'll keep you updated as this develops.

Nightguest

Ex-Team Member
Login should be working again as of now.
However, other parts of the game (rewards) may still not be working properly. I will update as the devs kick the code and servers!

If any of you are having problems AFTER reading this message, please let me know here.

Alpha Lyrae

I can now log in and perform regular tasks in Arendyll (where I had problems yesterday).

Edit: Winyandor and Khelonaar too. Accessing on mobile.

Last edited: