• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

nightrider1

Just want to confirm that we are aware of this and Innogames are working to fix this.

Though I am replying now (this thread was started at 2am last night) I can see that Inno started to work on this pretty much the same time that you had reported this (the night shift folks did their duty).

Unfortunately, this is a rather tricky issue that involves both sysadmins and developers so the fix is taking a bit longer.

Some people may be able to log in to servers at random, however the game is throwing up errors to those that do login and actions will most likely not be saved (everyone is ultimately in the same boat). I'll keep you updated as this develops.
all good here thanks for quick action on a Saturday night. Support team was responsive

Nightguest

Ex-Team Member
More Server Errors this morning!!

Aye, I've been getting a few reports again.
People are being kicked on my end, hope that we can do something about this asap.

If anyone has these errors can you please take a screenshot showing where the loading fails or just a screenshot of the error message and add it as a reply here.

BadWon

I have been trying to log in for 3 hours. US server is what I play on, that is when it is working.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
waiting for us.elvenar.com....is all I am getting

Are you at the part where it shows progress loading from 1 to 27?
I got stuck there yesterday for the first time in a long time.
Weirdly it would stop at 24 and I could stare at it for 30 minutes and get nowhere. But if it stuck for thirty seconds and I hit reload it would generally get all the way in.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I'm lucky this time :D I've been in my big city and my little city multiple times today because of the challenge. So has my husband. No problems at all here.

I've had the partial load that @mucksterme mentioned from time to time in the past but it always works with a refresh.

Nightguest

Ex-Team Member
I'm really sorry folks, today has been one of those chaotic days where things crash at random and only in certain places, for certain people.
Pretty much everyone on the Elvenar team is running around with a broken throat after talking (increasingly loudly) at people trying to find out what is causing this and looking for a fix asap.

The timing was as bad as possible (bank holiday), but tis life so people are working through it. Unfortunately, I cannot report that the servers are still working properly as some tasks in the background have had to be disabled, once a solution is found I will let you know.

In the meantime, if you have problems loading the game, please do let us know in here. I'm using this thread as a primary point of contact (along with tickets) to get info on players who have problems, and what their problems are.