• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser5964

in the caption box at the top it directs you to log in in the top right corner.
AFTER several attempts to ind the nonexistent box finding only the search box which took me back to the caption box.....
I located the log in box in the LOWER NOT UPPER right corner.
This is annoying and very disturbing to believe that the creators do not know the difference between the top and bottom of the screen.
Directing people to the search box to log in does not build confidence in the team of people who create these pages, and creates a lot of frustration as a person tries to figure out what they are doing wrong when the directions are false and WRONG.
Fixing this should be simple and not require a long down time nor a long time to decide how to change 1 word in the directions (upper to lower)

Thank you for your time reading this, which is much less time than I wasted trying to log in to the forum.

DeletedUser

This is what I see when I come to the log-in screen:

2017-12-10.png

(Click image to expand)

What do you see when you do?