• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Logged in during city move.

DeletedUser5125

Will being logged into your city during the big move prevent you from being relocated?

At the last big move I unfortunately did not seem to get moved, which placed me right at the edge. To my north loads of new people, my south, east and west barren waste land. Was this a simple unlucky coincidence or because I was logged in at the time? I will usually leave the game open all day and no doubt had it open the day of the move. A fellowship member hypothesized I did not get moved due to this. Was hoping for some clarification. Thank you.

Heymrdiedier

During the move they disconnect you if you were being moved, so even if you had game online whole day, you would have been offline (stream error) when you checked after the move.

if you allready were at the center you will not have moved, players from the edge got moved towards you instead. It can be that a place in the center became a place on the edge because everyone moved.
But nothing to worry about if you are on the edge you will get neighbours pretty fast when new players come.

I myself came from the deep edge on live server, and got moved to the new edge (i kinda assumed i would go to deep center, but that was impossible since they didnt move inactives out, and the available spots in center just got filled by new players)

Had more then 30 mines on my map. by now (3-4 weeks later) i only have 3 mines left, so the spots are filling up

PS: ive looked you up on winyandor?, and you seem to have aa good spot, no barren wasteland at all

DeletedUser5125

I see well thank you for the clarification Heymrdiedier. Suppose it was just unlucky then.
And yes the vacant lots in the wastelands have filled up since the move some time ago. However unfortunately by newer players that have not much to offer for trades. Nor do they seem to stick around for long. I had dreams of being located to the lands of the kings and queens where marble and planks are traded like water. I was a bit disappointed when the opposite happen last move. Wanted to make sure it was not my own doing and something I could prevent. Here's hoping my dreams come true this move! ;)

DeletedUser3312

sure hope they fixed this for round 2

I do as well. Not holding out a lot of hope though. With them moving new players into the center and not moving inactives from the center, the center will be full of inactives and everyone that plays will continue to flounder around struggling to develop WM relationships. Our FS is only adding people that produce certain goods to keep a balanced supply. It's the only way we can continue and sadly we turn down other active players because they don't produce what we need.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Well the tournament has started, and they said they can't do player movement during a tournament so.....?

DeletedUser2191

Well the tournament has started, and they said they can't do player movement during a tournament so.....?

I don't think anyone got moved, as the crystal tournament ended yesterday and the scrolls tournament started today. Think they forgot that they delayed last week's tournament due to problems with the tournament scoring. There was another thread where a moderator had stated that this second move was already planned well in advance even before the in game notice we got about the second move.