• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Logging in trouble

DeletedUser

My room mate plays the game, and I play the game. We both log in by clicking the google+ button, but for the last couple of days, when I click it, it automatically logs him in rather than bringing up the page letting us pick his or my account. So for a couple days we have had to try to clear the cache of chrome, even to the point of having it blank out everything, which is a pain. And now, even having done that, today I can't get it to let me log in. It just goes to his account and shows what world's he's playing on, no option for me to log in under my email and play my game. Since it has, for weeks now, occasionally gone to the grepolis login page when we've clicked the google+ button, I don't think this can be an issue on our end. So how am I supposed to be able to log in and play?

DeletedUser61

The easy way is to simply define a bookmark for the two screens that you want, rather than fighting your way around the links from a secondary site.

If you're on the WRONG sign in page, then on the top bar you can
  • Select the desired game (Elvenar)
  • Select the desired region (US)
  • Log out and Log in again if the Username is not as you intended.
As a point of convenience, if you use different browsers you can both be logged into the same world at the same time, and just pass the keyboard back and forth and select the other open browser.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Using a different browser might have to be the way to go, as after clearing all cookies and everything else, now I can log in and play and he can't, it automatically skips to my account when he clicks the google+ button. The game never did this before until the last few days.

Also, logging out as me and handing the keyboard to him, it automatically logs back in as me, every time. Unless we manage to appease the login gods, in which case he can play and then I can't heh.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser68

You're arguing with a tab associated Cookie, and you're never going to win that argument.

Use separate tabs (bookmarks) if you want to play separately, or simply use different browsers.

DeletedUser

Well, does it not matter that this all worked fine for months until the last few days? Does it not matter that, having my room mate log out of google+ entirely still lets the game log directly into his account instead of to the account select screen? Doesn't matter if it's a different tab,m a different window, if we cleared the cache, if we cleared the cache and all cookies which basically logs us out of everything we're logged in to. Either they changed something in the game and broke it, or google changed something in chrome and broke it. If it's the game, I would like them to look into it please.

DeletedUser51

We actually haven't had any changes to the game since the last update so I'm not sure what is causing this to occur for you now. It is possible there was a Chrome update but we will certainly double check on the game side.

Please let us know if this issue continues.