• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Logicalinsanity is now recruiting active players!

DeletedUser5124

Logicalinsanity is now recruiting new members, contact Eliwyn or LadyShiny to join. We are looking for people with planks, steel, scrolls, silk, and magic dust. We can also take some members with gems and elixir.

Join this group that enjoy a "Stress Free" Fellowship.

We ask that you please:

1) Visit your Fellowship Members and aid at least 4 times a week
2) Participate in tournament areas, it's a great way to up your boosted goods percentage
3) Participate in Fellowship Adventures, the more participants the better the rewards
3) Post fair trades, 2 or 3 stars
4) Please inform if you will be away for a week or more.

Let have fun making this Fellowship grow!!!!! :)

DeletedUser9834

looking for a different fellowship. need one who is active with all their players.. I love to play and am addicted.. I have my human town in this world and an elves one in another world.. my elves one is far more advanced-- in the orcs-- level now.. but my human one I can't seem to move forward because no one accepts my trades-- which currently I have very little of because I can't seem to move forward.. my current trade has been standing for 3 days now..1800 marble for 1800 wood....easy peasy right? lol... I WANT TO GROW!! I visit every one every day because it makes me $$$$$$$ and some tools!!! so that is my incentive plus currently I am stuck as far as not being able to use my knowledge points so I have been donating them to different members by the bunches... been a week now since I can't use them so I am gifting left and right-- but I enjoy--!. helping, and 2. getting the most points so I can win the title of best helper!!! then I get that little added treasure boost! I am one who loves the tournaments as I love a challenge-- and I love the special quests they have.. but last time I did the tournament in this world our fellowship apparently didn't do it -- just me and I didn't get anything... I think we all accomplish more when working together as a team than when one tries to do it all by them self.. so I am looking for a group who would like someone like myself.. thanks for checking me out..

DeletedUser5124

looking for a different fellowship. need one who is active with all their players.. I love to play and am addicted.. I have my human town in this world and an elves one in another world.. my elves one is far more advanced-- in the orcs-- level now.. but my human one I can't seem to move forward because no one accepts my trades-- which currently I have very little of because I can't seem to move forward.. my current trade has been standing for 3 days now..1800 marble for 1800 wood....easy peasy right? lol... I WANT TO GROW!! I visit every one every day because it makes me $$$$$$$ and some tools!!! so that is my incentive plus currently I am stuck as far as not being able to use my knowledge points so I have been donating them to different members by the bunches... been a week now since I can't use them so I am gifting left and right-- but I enjoy--!. helping, and 2. getting the most points so I can win the title of best helper!!! then I get that little added treasure boost! I am one who loves the tournaments as I love a challenge-- and I love the special quests they have.. but last time I did the tournament in this world our fellowship apparently didn't do it -- just me and I didn't get anything... I think we all accomplish more when working together as a team than when one tries to do it all by them self.. so I am looking for a group who would like someone like myself.. thanks for checking me out..
If you are looking for a fellowship we would love to have you, we are trying to get rid of the people who are not playing and replace them with active ones. I sent you a message in game when you answer I will invite if you are still interested.