• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Important Login Issues

Nightguest

Ex-Team Member
Hello there everyone,

As many of you may have noticed, Elvenar has had multiple issues that have progressively developed where the game is currently unavailable.

Please note that Innogames are aware of this, the sysadmins and Elvenar developers have acknowledged this issue, and are working hard to fix the server.

I will keep you updated as the situation develops.
Note: Some people may be able to login at random servers, however, this is most likely going to be intermittent at best as there are multiple things going on at once.

Thank you for your patience while we deal with this nasty issue,

Nightguest

Ex-Team Member
Update:
The sysadmins have informed me that they have had some progress and the login should be working fine right 'now'.
Though the big crash was fixed, login issues may persist.

If you are experiencing issues after reading this message please can you let us know in this thread.

IMPORTANT
Though login works, there is a chance that other parts of the game (e.g. granting you rewards) may not be working. We are still investigating/working on this.

Last edited:

Nightguest

Ex-Team Member
Update 01/06

Unfortunately work on the underlying causes of the crash continues. This update is here simply to reassure you that we are working on it still and we do know that game issues exist.

I'd like to make it clear that no one is being ignored and we are doing our best to fix these pesky problems.
I will update this thread as news comes out of the devs.