• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Long time coming...

EndGame2018

Hello everyone!
I am new to this forum. I didn't realize there was so much here so never bothered with it.
I played Elvenar for about a year before I started my own Fellowship, and that was over two years ago now, so I am pretty familiar with the game.
I never thought I would still be playing at this point, but I guess I'm just addicted!

neeronie

Hello everyone!
I am new to this forum. I didn't realize there was so much here so never bothered with it.
I played Elvenar for about a year before I started my own Fellowship, and that was over two years ago now, so I am pretty familiar with the game.
I never thought I would still be playing at this point, but I guess I'm just addicted!
Welcome to Forum, you will find lively discussion here.