• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Long Time No See

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Hey!!!!

I feel like I have taken a sabbatical from the forum, how has everyone been? I know you have all been in the great hand of @helya <3

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Well, hello! Good to see you again.

AJ

Thank you
Good to see you again @Xelenia :) @helya does a great job!
She is wonderful
Thank you
Welcome back; Xelenia; I hoped you were okay.
Been hanging in there
@Xelenia We all missed you! Glad to see you back!
Missed you all as well
Hey!!!!!
Welcome back! A sabbatical from us sounds relaxing...
It was.. Peaceful haha jkjk
Hi

Yogi Dave

Glad you are back. I've been a bit worried since your last post was March 20. Seeing your post has brought a smile.

And yes, @helya is great too.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
We didn’t break even anything.

*Adjusts everyone’s halos*
Not for lack of trying.
Nice to see you @Xelenia I gotta say it's been pretty tough with @helya: she's pretty quick at grabbing the treats.
I'm playing the long game though... the more treats you get the slower you become at getting them.
*rolls over to the cinnamon rolls*

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Not for lack of trying.
Nice to see you @Xelenia I gotta say it's been pretty tough with @helya: she's pretty quick at grabbing the treats.
I'm playing the long game though... the more treats you get the slower you become at getting them.
*rolls over to the cinnamon rolls*
If we cater to the spirits of the mods with the correct sweets and treats, we'll collectively reach the threshold where we all get diamonds. That's how it works, right?

:diamond: *lines up tiramisu* :diamond: