• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Longest NH Spell?

DeletedUser5800

Update... Over 5 yrs. :p
upload_2018-6-15_14-23-35.png

DeletedUser5800

No decay. He casts spells when he needs mana presumably right before using it. :)
Indeed... I will note that I finally ran clean out of spells towards the end of Elementals but as part of my culture upgrade I added a row of torch fountains so now should be back to a slow increase in spells rather than decline during the next chapter and depending on how long they wait to release I should have a healthy surplus too. The only bad part about that is I will have less reason to increase that spell... I was hoping to make it to a decade. :D

DeletedUser5800

you will likely receive the ability to upgrade that building before your 5 year timer is done.
Haven't checked, but I have a recollection that upgrading kills any spells in progress....
We tested this at some point on other buildings, since the code recognizes it as a different building after the upgrade it essentially has never had a spell, the spell goes into the code trash with the 'old building'. When the ability to upgrade happens in a few years (LOL) and if I decide to upgrade it I'll have to ask support if they can reapply it just because it's too insane to lose... even though it gives me zero benefit ever because it has perhaps been helped 2 or 3 times in months.

Risen Malchiah

I've upgraded factories and workshops that were spelled (only when I was able to immediately complete the upgrade with an instant) and the spell has remained in effect. Whether this works on event buildings or not remains to be seen. When the time comes, test it on another building first. :p

edeba

Well, an interesting way to amuse oneself, but I've have gone for multiple buildings and turned the excess coin and supplies into kp and goods.

DeletedUser5800

I've have gone for multiple buildings and turned the excess coin and supplies into kp and goods.
I don't get many visits.. or give many anymore for that matter. Have had my city named MAIN HALL for at least a year now and I keep my culture on borderline negative most of the time... now I could have made MM and spelled factories to make it a more productive way of doing things (albeit half the mana for time) but when I started I was setting on so many spells and relics I just wanted to trash them for some gain rather than hold them forever for nothing... then it kind of became an obsession. ;)

EDIT: Oh and as I think I mentioned somewhere I HATE sparkling buildings but they blend into the spheric stub, when I first started I did spread them around a bit and then suddenly realized I was going to have to look at sparkles everywhere forever... no thanks. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3507

I don't get many visits.. or give many anymore for that matter. Have had my city named MAIN HALL for at least a year now and I keep my culture on borderline negative most of the time... now I could have made MM and spelled factories to make it a more productive way of doing things (albeit half the mana for time) but when I started I was setting on so many spells and relics I just wanted to trash them for some gain rather than hold them forever for nothing... then it kind of became an obsession. ;)

EDIT: Oh and as I think I mentioned somewhere I HATE sparkling buildings but they blend into the spheric stub, when I first started I did spread them around a bit and then suddenly realized I was going to have to look at sparkles everywhere forever... no thanks. :eek:

Hey now I am the master of sparkles. Don't you dare belittle the power of the Sparkle, and you know I wasn't going to let this post slide..;);):p:p:D:D:p:p;);)

DeletedUser5800

Hey now I am the master of sparkles. Don't you dare belittle the power of the Sparkle
I don't care if glitter is your favorite color, you have a Stephenie Meyer poster beside your bed and cried when Twilight Sparkle became an alicorn... I still don't like them. :p:D:cool: