• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

LOOK NO FURTHER

DeletedUser20637

If you are new to Elvenar or not so new to Elvenar and are looking for a fellowship that is here for YOU. Then LOOK NO FURTHER.
Starfleet Academy on Khelonaar is ready to help you to develop your city into a very productive city that can grow more efficiently and at the same time have a lot of fun. We at the Academy are dedicated to helping new players learn and enjoy this game. For more information please come visit, and take a look around. Starfleet Academy in Khelonaar Cantankerous Me...

BBsAmazon

If you are new to Elvenar or not so new to Elvenar and are looking for a fellowship that is here for YOU. Then LOOK NO FURTHER.
Starfleet Academy on Khelonaar is ready to help you to develop your city into a very productive city that can grow more efficiently and at the same time have a lot of fun. We at the Academy are dedicated to helping new players learn and enjoy this game. For more information please come visit, and take a look around. Starfleet Academy in Khelonaar Cantankerous Me...
I
This message is in the wrong section of the forum, LOL.