• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for 10-chest FS with optional spire and FA; Boosted in steel, crystal, elixir

JasmineMoon

I'm looking for a 10-chest fellowship where spire and FA participation are optional. I'd rather grow my city than push to be #1 in everything. My weekly tournament average is 2000 (except for the holidays...). I'm boosted in steel, crystal and elixir and currently in the middle of chapter 11. I play and visit daily. I'm also looking for low turnover so I can get to know the other players. Let me know if this combination of active/casual fits your fellowship style.

Geo Master

Jasmine. I think you should take a look at the Bad Lands. We are full at the moment, but I can guarantee the wait would be worth it to be a member of our fs. We hit the 10th chest every week and participation in the spire is growing. We have no requirements on anything. We have become such a great family that everyone just does what they can and all events get done. The trades flow smoothly, chat is always chatting (lol), and many weeks when I do my rounds, all I see are gold hands. If you are interested I can put you on our waiting list. We do have another fs that is a place to wait for an opening called United Elven Nations.

Geo Master

Your boosts would fit right in Jasmine, and if you want to stay where you are you can, it is not a requirement to be in United Elven Nations. Let me know what you think.