• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for a active fellowship

• Thread starter DeletedUser22505
  • Start date

DeletedUser22505

Hello! I recently made a account on Ceravyn world, and I'm currently looking for a active, fun, relaxed but strong fellowship. I am not a new player, but I've also only gotten to chapter 4 on my other world, so I'm experienced, but not a pro. My boosted goods are steel, scrolls, and elixir.

I'm a very active player, hoping to visit every day if I can(I generally do visits in the morning before real life stuff) and hope to meet some really nice people. You can contact me here, or in game, either works!

Vergazi

Hello! I recently made a account on Ceravyn world, and I'm currently looking for a active, fun, relaxed but strong fellowship. I am not a new player, but I've also only gotten to chapter 4 on my other world, so I'm experienced, but not a pro. My boosted goods are steel, scrolls, and elixir.

I'm a very active player, hoping to visit every day if I can(I generally do visits in the morning before real life stuff) and hope to meet some really nice people. You can contact me here, or in game, either works!
Hey @Warcraft , This is @Vergazi AM at Azure Dawn. Were not the top, but we're not the bottom either. What we are is quickly growing our membership and have 12-14 active daily players on our roster. We are regularly getting 4 chests in the Tourneys several weeks running. We have a Discord for FS use, but it's not at all required...just easier to use than the in-game chat. We pretty much do fair trades ( 2 star ) in the Fellowship unless a special arrangement or situation. Our total membership is at 18 and still growing. Our most advanced players are heading soon into Chapter 5, so familiar territory from what you've said.

If your name means what I think it does you come from WoW, which would be cool because I was a raider in ICC and Ulduar back in Wrath. Some of our other members were in WoW in the past too, so swapping stories could be fun Lol. But back to business - Azure Dawn is a casual atmosphere, but we are determined to reach the tenth chest someday and to do this we need good, active daily players. We're also getting into doing FAs and Challenges and could use your experience.

Check us out on ElvenStats or Visit our members' cities or send a message in-game with any questions if you have a mind to. We're open to direct joining currently so if you want to jump on board you can check us out that way and always drop if you feel Azure Dawn isn't the right place for you.

Hope to hear from you soon or see you on the roster, even better! Good luck in your search for a home and happy gaming!

DeletedUser18762

@Warcraft, Puma Knights would also love to have you join us. We are a very friendly/fun group, with a wide range of experience levels in our fellowship. Best part is we don't have any strict rules or requirements. Feel free to check us out and stay a while - if you find a better fit later on, we'll part on good terms with fond memories. :)