• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Misty Mountain Misfits has a rare opening

The Misty Mountain Misfits Is looking for a new active member to complete our merry band! (Ignore the full status) one of our members stopped playing. :(

Our members say the Misfits is the most fun and helpful Fellowship they've belong to. We were founded on having fun helping each other. Most members have been with the Misfits for over 2 years.

We currently seek active players boosted in, steel & crystal with a minimum score of 100,000 points. but any boosts will be considered.
  • Most members are active in the Spire, FAs and Tournaments. Participation is encouraged, but not mandatory
  • We've been constantly getting the Spire to silver and usually make 6 chests in the Tournaments.
All we ask is:
  1. Be friendly, and have fun! (It's a game.)
  2. Offer Fair Trades
  3. Visit 3 times per week
Reply here or message me in Arendyll if interested

Fearless Dingleberry
Camp Counselor and Archmage

Established August 6, 2017

Last edited:
I've been with the Misfits since we formed over two years ago. It's a great group of people, well-established, who believe in helping each other grow. We utilize Wonder mail effectively, trade well, and work together in FAs. We generally finish in the top 30 or better in FAs. We like a little chat sometimes but we're also ok with the quieter folks. We have some members who've never posted in chat and others who carry on conversations from time to time. I am in three other fellowships and this is by far the best one I belong to. It is the reason I still play, actually. Come join a group who genuinely wants to see you succeed in building your city. - CountryDew, mage and occasional cat herder

DeletedUser18388

I'm a new member to the group, but I'm so glad I joined. Everyone has been friendly and helpful. I've never asked for something; goods, advice, or just help in general that hasn't been met. The leadership is wonderful, with several members taking the reins as needed to help each other to meet a common goal. I think anyone coming into this wonderful group could find everything that they're looking for. Come join us and have some fun :) ms freckles

LoriMaxine

I’m new, but I love this Game! I’ve only done three or four beginner tournaments and they were very easy. I’m sure it gets more complicated! I don’t know how to trade yet (besides having nothing TO trade...), but I’m awesome at Neighborly Help!!! Well, sort of. I go to the Provinces every day and leave a green check mark on all the places I can. I do it for the stuff I get, but if you tell me how, I’ll do it for what the people in the Fellowship need, too. Anyway, if you decide to take a chance on me, let me know. Sincerely, LoriMaxine

Hi LoriMaxine
I appreciate your interest and enthusiasm, but we're looking for advanced players right now and I can't find your account in Arendyll. I wish you good luck finding a Fellowship that works for you.

Best regards,
Fearless

FearsomeGuardian

We just had a slot for an active player open up
I'm somewhat of an active player but I'm definitely not an advanced player. I don't really know how fellowships work but I'm a quick learner. I like this game a lot and would like to join a fellowship. If I don't qualify for this one, maybe you could suggest one more suited for me. Thanks for your time.

I'm somewhat of an active player but I'm definitely not an advanced player. I don't really know how fellowships work but I'm a quick learner. I like this game a lot and would like to join a fellowship. If I don't qualify for this one, maybe you could suggest one more suited for me. Thanks for your time.

I"m sorry, but we we are looking someone with more experience. Good luck finding a Fellowship!