• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for a different Fellowship--Is this rude?

JVwren

I am in a Fellowship with only one active member and would like to switch. Is this considered rude?

I prefer to use goods to make progress more than fighting, but am upping my investment in fighting forces.
I am boosted on Marble, Silk, and Gems.
I choose to not buy Diamonds.
Still learning some of the tricks, but do this for fun...I have a life in the real world, after all!

The Wren

Iyapo1

No, it is not rude to switch Fellowships. Finding the right fit is difficult. You might change Fellowships often looking for the right one. Also as your playstyle developes you might switch to fit your style or switch to fit real life demands. It is not rude.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
It depends though, on who the other player might be. I mean if I were in a fellowship with my wife...just her and I....well, I'm not about to switch fellowships no matter what. When the wife says I've been rude, I've been rude.

So how close are you, exactly, to the other player?

Another thought. Perhaps you could suggest you both go to another fellowship together? "Bigger is better," you could argue. "More trades and we could learn so much from more experienced players, and ...." well, you'll think of more reasons than I ever would.

Just off the top of my head.

AJ

Melandria

You ideally want to be in a full fellowship (which means one with 25 active members). If you play most days and are willing to contribute to our group's efforts in tournament, Spire & FA, our group Silver Phoenix in US6~Sinya Arda would welcome you. We will have a few open spots soon due to member inactivity so if the other player in your fellowship is also active, they would be welcome to join as well. Our spots fill quickly so contact ArchMage Melandria in game soon if you are interested in joining us. Being in an active fellowship makes the game much better and much more fun. Best of luck to you!!

Porcinus

its not rude if you say goodbye politely :)
some people just leave quietly or drop out of the game - in those cases i suspect language issues or illness/work, also cannot really blame people.
we are here for a good time not a long time, as the song goes (although as a yearling i already feel like an old timer :D)

Elf Emma

No, you need to leave if you aren't having fun or progressing as you would like. This is a game :)

If you are looking for a fellowship where the only rule is to be active and make an effort to partcipate in group activities (tournament, spire & fellowship adventures), we have one open spot. fellowship of the dragon is a weekly 10 chest and silver spire fellowship. We really would like someone boosted in planks and elixir but if you are an active player, we would welcome your application.

Tell your other active player where you decide to go and maybe they will follow

Last edited: