• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for a Fellowship with the RIGHT FIT!

SnowdancerGrey

Hello!

I am an active daily player Boosted in Planks, Silk and Gems. I am looking for an active Fellowship that does not have "rules" against posting "3 Star Cross Trading" in addition to requiring at least other Fair 2 Star 1:1 trading.

I have over 30000 points ranked 5757 and I am currently getting ready to start Dwarves. I post trades and pick up trades and participate in all tournaments.

Thanks for considering me!
Grey

Last edited:

DeletedUser5521

Hi SnowdancerGrey I sent you a message on Winyandor :)

Charle-Anne

Hello!

I am an active daily player Boosted in Planks, Silk and Gems. I am looking for an active Fellowship that does not have "rules" against posting "3 Star Cross Trading" in addition to requiring at least other Fair 2 Star 1:1 trading.

I have over 30000 points ranked 5757 and I am currently getting ready to start Dwarves. I post trades and pick up trades and participate in all tournaments.

Thanks for considering me!
Grey
which world are you in? I am in 5 games and 5 fellowships. we are recruiting in all fellowships

Charle-Anne

I am in 5 worlds and 5 fellowships. we have space for an active player in all of my fellowships. which world are you in? thanks

Charle-Anne

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
I am in 5 worlds and 5 fellowships. we have space for an active player in all of my fellowships. which world are you in? thanks

Charle-Anne

Hopefully he is in Winy since that is the forum he posted in
(as shown at the top of the page)
I know you asked twice, but please forgive me if I reply only once

DeletedUser9922

170904 Hey there. I am new to this game but not to this type of game. I have been an alliance/FS leader for almost 4 years and stepped away. Now like this game pretty well. Better developers. I would be happy to have you in our FS (Storm Mongers). I am in 4 worlds, Winyandor, Elcysandir, Felyandral, and Khelonaar. I have the character name of Keldor1. Let me know if you want to join in any of these other worlds.\ Nice to meet you