• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for a Fellowship

DeletedUser4740

Greetings: I have a small city that is currently finishing up Chapter 2. I started over in this world cause I have a city in Winyandor that is currently in Woodelves. I wanted to start over to see how far I can get while waiting for productions and scouting in my main city. Boosts are Steel, Scrolls, and Elixir (when I unlock it in Chapter 3). I am currently in a dead FS who I joined just to get trades. So I am trying to find a more active FS. If you feel that I may be a good fit, please let me know

Thanks
Tnotakuguy

Lostone7

Hello, Tnotakuguy, We would love to have you, however at this time we are fun other than one opening for a player who is Boosted in Crystal and fairly established. I will keep you in mind for the future, if something should come open. Thanks for replying :) Lostone7

DeletedUser15291

We would be happy to have you if you are still looking.
-Samnia
(Fellowship: Songs of Experience)

Bella Bat

Brand new to Elvanar. Could use some advise on the game. I have completed the first chapter and would like to join a fellowship to continue further in the game. Anyone need a newbie to help along? I have 6 surrounding cities I can visit, but I am stuck at the moment. Thanks, Bella Bat

Lostone7

"The Funny Farm" , Ranked # 30 in Felyndral is now seeking a Active Member who is Boosted in "PLANKS"
Come check us out if you are needing a forever home, want to grow, learn, and have a ton of fun. Daily visits are a must at least 4 times a week. More is better ! Fair Trades and Team Playing is the Key to our Success !
Please grab invitation or message cyrene630, BOZZMAN20, or Lostone7 This is a active , team oriented FS that is on the Go ! Thanks !

DeletedUser4555

Greetings: I have a small city that is currently finishing up Chapter 2. I started over in this world cause I have a city in Winyandor that is currently in Woodelves. I wanted to start over to see how far I can get while waiting for productions and scouting in my main city. Boosts are Steel, Scrolls, and Elixir (when I unlock it in Chapter 3). I am currently in a dead FS who I joined just to get trades. So I am trying to find a more active FS. If you feel that I may be a good fit, please let me know

Thanks
Tnotakuguy