• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for a Fellowship

DeletedUser19024

Hey guys! I’m a new player, but catching on quick. I would love to join an active and social fellowship if anyone has room. I am a daily player and a frequent mobile gamer. Can’t promise I’m going to spend a fortune, but I am promising to be active in game and chat.

Thanks!

DeletedUser19024

Thank you! I’m not seeing you in the fellowship choices menu. Is there a place to search for you?

ILOVEMYCORSO

Hey guys! I’m a new player, but catching on quick. I would love to join an active and social fellowship if anyone has room. I am a daily player and a frequent mobile gamer. Can’t promise I’m going to spend a fortune, but I am promising to be active in game and chat.

Thanks!
Come join us, we are friendly, drama free, active and have some players with great personality. We work the tourneys, adventures and help each other grow through visits, trades, and favors if you need them. We just ask that if you join to have fun and respect each other.

DeletedUser6322

Thanks!
Looking for active daily player - relaxed daily players is the name of our FS. Come join us!

DeletedUser8823

the Cats of Elvenar are looking for active players. come join us