• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for a fellowship

DeletedUser20507

When i started a few weeks ago i joined a one person fellowship just to be in one. Log in several times a day slowing growing my city. Have been doing tournaments on my own. Boosted in steel. Working thru quests. Not a chatter but i do participate. I visit everyone on my workd map daily. Not sure what youd like to know

DeletedUser20396

Do you have fun? Do you enjoy the game? And what world are you in?

DeletedUser20396

If your mobile you can't. But if your on a pc, right beside your notification bell, there is an envelope, and that's where you'll find it. I'm in Elcydanir.

Laochra

Thank you i play on a tablet
You won't see the messages on the mobile versions of the game :(
The Knights of Dalmasca has an opening & we would be happy to have you join us, if you're interested. :D
Before an invitation can be sent, you would need to leave your current FS.

DeletedUser20507

You won't see the messages on the mobile versions of the game :(
The Knights of Dalmasca has an opening & we would be happy to have you join us, if you're interested. :D
Before an invitation can be sent, you would need to leave your current FS.
Ok ! I left celtic lair ! Let me know when invite is sent and where to find it ! Ty !

Last edited by a moderator:

Laochra

No, you should find it in your city. Check the left side of your screen {trying to remember the mobile setup} for the alerts tabs?
I think there is a notification for when invitations are sent to you. Then you click accept to join.

DeletedUser20507

No, you should find it in your city. Check the left side of your screen {trying to remember the mobile setup} for the alerts tabs?
I think there is a notification for when invitations are sent to you. Then you click accept to join.
Not seeing it . On left side i have tabs for quests and a bell the bell shows people who have helped me. Sorry im having trouble with this tried to up,oad a screenshot but i kept getting an error

Laochra

No worries. I only use the mobile app to make my visits, so I am not totally familiar with it. :oops:
Logging into the mobile app to see..................What if you clicked on your avatar? Does that bring anything up?

Laochra

Or maybe do you have a tab on the right side of your screen? Where your fellowship chat was?

DeletedUser20507

Clicking on avatar just gives me options of pictures. Chat tab says search or found. I went thru alot of pages but didnt see you. Im in khenolaar is that where you are ?

Laochra

AH! Found it! There is a tiny banner icon next to your avatar! Click on it & your invite should be there.

DeletedUser20507

No banner :( just my avatar my points and a fellowship shield