• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for a fellowship

Laochra

Yes, that's what I meant, the fellowship shield. I started a new city on my phone app & when you click on the shield/banner, it has options for joining or founding a FS. Your invitation should be there.

DeletedUser20396

I like your avatar by the way. It's new isn't it? Where'd you get it?

DeletedUser20507

Thank you ! I discovered this pic ages ago . Its was my screensaver for years. Just google rainbow moon fairie

DeletedUser13913

When i started a few weeks ago i joined a one person fellowship just to be in one. Log in several times a day slowing growing my city. Have been doing tournaments on my own. Boosted in steel. Working thru quests. Not a chatter but i do participate. I visit everyone on my workd map daily. Not sure what youd like to know
Have you found a Fellowship yet? If not try HolyName Fellowship. I think you'll like the daily help, tips, and hacks we provide.