• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for a fellowship

DeletedUser1946

I'm new, but am making slow and steady progress. I've applied to a few fellowships but so far have no replies. Would like to see what the advantages of being in a fellowship are. I'll contribute however I can at this stage and continue to grow. My city is Galactica and my name is Sesta. Looking only for respectful fellowships. No assholes. I'm Wyandor.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1809

I'm new, but am making slow and steady progress. I've applied to a few fellowships but so far have no replies. Would like to see what the advantages of being in a fellowship are. I'll contribute however I can at this stage and continue to grow. My city is Galactica and my name is Sesta. Looking only for respectful fellowships. No assholes. I'm Wyandor.
Hello, Sesta -- Have you found a fellowship in Wyandor yet? Our very active group is looking for new players.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB

Did you find one yet?

DeletedUser1946

Yes, I found one. Thanks for thinking of me, though.