• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

looking for a fellowship

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Hi; while my fellowship is currently full, I do know a great one with fantastic members. It's called Thornwood. You may want to apply there. Check out the "overview" for the requirements (which are not as stringent as the one I am in now) and see if it will meet your requirements. Good luck!

MstrBengals

Midkemia is looking for new members. We have plenty of room, and we are growing with new players and give lots of help. You can message me, MstrBengals. We would be glad to have you.

Kimberlite S

I am also looking for a FS but I can't find list to search. I am currently in one but would like to find a FS that is more active. Would love to be in FS that has trades, and active in tourney, spire and FS tourney. I get around 1400 on tourney, thru 2nd level of spire. I have not played FS tourney yet. With trade options, I know I would be able to go further.

Jorollyn

I am also looking for a FS but I can't find list to search. I am currently in one but would like to find a FS that is more active. Would love to be in FS that has trades, and active in tourney, spire and FS tourney. I get around 1400 on tourney, thru 2nd level of spire. I have not played FS tourney yet. With trade options, I know I would be able to go further.
Look at thornwood, we have a couple of spots open

DoDerte

UFO Drivers is looking for ppl if ur still looking. We are of gypsy souls and only ask that u participate

Moon Mystic

us server My Fellowship is Mystic Kingdom I would love to have new members at any level. Only requirement is to have fun and participant in the FA and tournaments'.