• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for a fellowship

DeletedUser7527

This is Druindar Faric I have just started this game yesterday but have another one that I have been playing since feb that is elven in felyndral and I am the archmage in that fellowship but just wanted to join a fellowship and be apart of one that we can make grow and help each other I don't want any drama but just out to have fun and make new friends along the way so if you belive I would be a good fit for your group hit me up and I will check you all out have a great day .........

Sincerely .....Druindar Faric

Jayla Wolf

Hi Druindar,
If you haven't found a fs in Alyndral yet, we would love to have you join us! I am archmage of the Wings of Light fs in Alyndral and we have one opening at this time. We are looking for an active player that will participate in the tournaments, visits and fair trades of 2 stars or more, as well as the general events. We are a fun, supportive group that feels more like family and friends. If this sounds like the place for you, let me know and I'll send you an invite.

NearOK

Druindar faric, if you're still looking to join an active Fellowship, you're welcome to check out RainSong Clan

DeletedUser7527

Ok folks i have a fs now i started one myself it is called order of the rising winds if anyone wants to check it out