• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for a fresh start ?

Devman

Due to unforeseen circumstances , I and several members of my fellowship have decided to form a new group. I am posting this thread to gauge the interest of any potential fellowship seekers .

Details of the fellowship will be discussed as the fellowship begins to form so everyone can be involved in the process .

If you are interested in joining a new group forming from the ground up , post and let us know what you are looking for in a fellowship . We may be the right fit for you .

Feel free to private message me with your questions if you prefer.

Thanks for reading ;)

DeletedUser4132

Due to unforeseen circumstances , I and several members of my fellowship have decided to form a new group. I am posting this thread to gauge the interest of any potential fellowship seekers .

Details of the fellowship will be discussed as the fellowship begins to form so everyone can be involved in the process .

If you are interested in joining a new group forming from the ground up , post and let us know what you are looking for in a fellowship . We may be the right fit for you .

Feel free to private message me with your questions if you prefer.

Thanks for reading ;)
*********************************************************************************************************

Devman, I have sent you an invitation to our fellowship to give you a home for as long as you like to stay. Our doors are open to you in your time of need. We open our doors to you knowing you may leave and we are honored to be able to help you until you are ready to go back out on your own again to form your new fellowship.

Thanks
Tavist07

Devman

Thank you Sir.

That is a most gracious offer , but I must consider the status of several members who, like me are caught up in this most unfortunate event . A coup d'état if you will .

Again, your offer is honorable , but due to the circumstances I must respectfully decline .

Thank you again. ;)

DeletedUser4132

Devman..... you are most welcome. Do not hesitate should your circumstances change. W can also accommodate other members of your group as well, should it be needed.