• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for a Friendly Fellowship

DeletedUser5990

Currently in the Orcs and Goblins chapter.

I've been pretty much a solo-ish player all this time and I'm about to disband the mostly inactive fellowship that I created when I started the game. I've been wanting to ramp up my playing and thinking being in a fellowship with more active players would be nice.

Looking for a fellowship that supports fair trades and understands that people with full time jobs play this game too, so I can't be here every second of every day.

Boosting (on a smallish scale, I guess) steel, magic dust, and scrolls - and seem to have accumulated a bunch of gem producing buildings.

snapshot.jpg

DeletedUser6947

Gypsy Haven would love to have you! All events, FA, Spire, Tourneys and AW swap threads are encouraged, but not required. We currently have 20 active players, and are looking to fill our team.

Happy Game Play!
-Sam

Blind Squirrel

Miko - Aztlan is a 10-chest Fellowship that is very active, and we are looking for players boosted in Steel, Silk, Gems/Dust. We participate in everything, FA's, Tournaments, Events, and we like to chat. Come check us out. :)

DeletedUser23965

Currently in the Orcs and Goblins chapter.

I've been pretty much a solo-ish player all this time and I'm about to disband the mostly inactive fellowship that I created when I started the game. I've been wanting to ramp up my playing and thinking being in a fellowship with more active players would be nice.

Looking for a fellowship that supports fair trades and understands that people with full time jobs play this game too, so I can't be here every second of every day.

Boosting (on a smallish scale, I guess) steel, magic dust, and scrolls - and seem to have accumulated a bunch of gem producing buildings.

View attachment 7314
I have just started a new group, there are very few of us. Looking for players that are fair trade, and like FA. The group name is Working Together. At present open joining.