• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for a FS that has a need for my boosts

ILOVEMYCORSO

I go by Corso, I am boosted in Planks, Scrolls and Gems. I do partake in the tournaments along with the tower. I try to play daily so long as real life doesn't get in the way. I need a FS that has a need for goods and my trades, I always post 2 star trades and if I need to do a cross trade I always make them a 3 star. My player name is ILOVEMYCORSO if you want to check out my city. Thanks

dneudecker

We are actively looking for members we are a smaller fellowship only 11 but growing. Most are active every day, and very from small to large.
The fellowship is Dragons Claw if you are interested we would welcome you.
dneudecker

Granuaile

Corso - you sound perfect for our group. We are Fellows of the Old Way and looking for 3 new members. Join us today so you can fully take part in the Fellowship adventure that starts tomorrow! I am Granuaile playing in Elycsandir