• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for a FS

Calenmir

I would love a FS where the members honor your Visit requirements. Where tournies and FAs are played by most (if not all) but not required. Where folks/AM/Mages don't send you notes telling you what you must make for the FA or that you must make a certain point amount in the tournaments.

I need/would love Visits at least every other day (or 3 times a week minimum) and I'll do my best to give them no less than 4 times a week.

I'm fully boosted in Marble, Silk and Gems. I'm heading into Woodelves (two researches left) and doing my very best to grow, though I am trying to make a city that I enjoy building. I play seriously but not fanatically.

Cal

DeletedUser4134

Hi! Knights Watch would love to have you!! We're currently rank 39! I sent you an invite :)

DeletedUser17699

I would love a FS where the members honor your Visit requirements. Where tournies and FAs are played by most (if not all) but not required. Where folks/AM/Mages don't send you notes telling you what you must make for the FA or that you must make a certain point amount in the tournaments.

I need/would love Visits at least every other day (or 3 times a week minimum) and I'll do my best to give them no less than 4 times a week.

I'm fully boosted in Marble, Silk and Gems. I'm heading into Woodelves (two researches left) and doing my very best to grow, though I am trying to make a city that I enjoy building. I play seriously but not fanatically.

Cal
Please Look for Ravens of Morrigan we are looking for active members