• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for a fun group

Iamaita

My main city is on Elcysandir, but I am trying to dust the cobwebs off of a small neglected Arendyll city. It’s planks, silk dust boosted and in orcs, but a bit behind on wonders. I’m looking for a fun ten chest group with an active kp swap program. Active chat would be a plus. I can commit to daily play and minimums of 1600 tournament points and bronze spire immediately. I’m happy to do more once I get it up and running.

Happy gaming,
iamaita

Rowdiesaurus

You'd fit our group. I invited you, please accept and start dusting.
we are active, and want to consistently get 10 chests, you'd be a great help with your 1600.
:)

Singura

Hi Iamaita,
if you haven’t made a decision yet, check out the Tempest Jewel FS. We are a a fun bunch, and looking for one more player to complete our team. Please let me know when you are interested. We would love to have you!
Singura

mephalia39

We are trying to get more members that do tourney, so that 10 chest become more common than monthly. Feel free to message me.

GameRunner

My main city is on Elcysandir, but I am trying to dust the cobwebs off of a small neglected Arendyll city. It’s planks, silk dust boosted and in orcs, but a bit behind on wonders. I’m looking for a fun ten chest group with an active kp swap program. Active chat would be a plus. I can commit to daily play and minimums of 1600 tournament points and bronze spire immediately. I’m happy to do more once I get it up and running.

Happy gaming,
iamaita

GameRunner

Come join us in old school fellowship. We are rebuilding and need players who are active daily and tournies. We are open.
Yours truly
Gamerunner
Mage