• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for a Gold, 10+ chest tourney who plays FA and has 2 openings

Nectar of the Gods

Hey. :)

I am looking for a Gold Spire FS which completes at least 10 chests. I want to play the FA, but I don't care about ranking in the FA. I just need all three maps completed. I don't care about the pit. So one path or more per map, with all three maps completed, it doesn't matter to me. If you want to take every waypoint, I can get behind that, too.

No drama, please. I am looking for a friendly place with good people to game with.

Please let me know if you offer such a spot. Thanks!

Nectar

Nectar of the Gods

Thank you, Rowdiesaurus. But the Gold Spire is exceptionally important to me. I appreciate your offer, but without Gold in Spire, it's not a match.

Your FS wouldn't happen to be close to Gold, would it?

LutherTheHairy

Stabby Horse is consistently silver spire. @BrinDarby is our Spire mage and best suited to say whether two active spire players would be enough to hit gold from time to time. (Brin, I would take myself up through Laboratory more often if we are close). We only have one open slot at the moment, but can easily open up a second one for your friend.

Nectar of the Gods

Thanks, Brin. I appreciate your reply.

Everyone, are there no Gold FSs in Khelonaar with an opening?

(Crackie, it's looking more and more like reviving Ceravyn is in my future. I guess I better start stocking up on snacks. ;) )

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Sadly, there are few gold spire fellowships in Khelonaar with 2 openings. But there are fellowships with enough players and Silver working on Gold. The Consortium has 2 in their list of 8 fellowships. One has the openings, but not yet full enough to reach Gold without using perk points. The second has the players, but just got them last week so Gold may are may not be reached for a few weeks.

In any case, with 8 fellowships, but no Gold Spire fs yet, you could do worse than contacting me re joining one of our active and dynamic fellowships.

AJ

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Thanks, Nectar of the Gods, for joining Starship Valiant, a member of The Consortium. We look forward to playing long and hard with you!

AJ/AM Starship Valiant-