• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for a Home for Red-Headed Stepsister

Gladiola

In order to experience life with different boosts, I recently began a city that has plank, silk and gems boosts. There is not room for her in my current fellowship.

This city will not grow ultra rapidly, but I'll play every day and tourney (and Spire when able) above my weight in points. Currently on my main account after 10 weeks of play I get 1890 points in the tourney and reach the Laboratory or higher in the Spire each week. I produce a goods surplus and post and take two-star trades for my boosted goods. Does your fellowship have the patience to welcome a daily player who believes that slow and steady wins the race?

We would enjoy having you in our fellowship! Look us up : Gypsy Dragons~recruiting, and message me for an invite. We do a 10 chest push every 8-9 weeks, give random prizes for tournament participation, kick butt in FA's and working more on the spire. Nothing is mandatory except visiting cities a few times a week and fair trades unless someone is in need for tournaments, etc. Hope to hear from you! Chrystll Rose
GypsyDragonsSig01.jpg

Sarafyne

In order to experience life with different boosts, I recently began a city that has plank, silk and gems boosts. There is not room for her in my current fellowship.

This city will not grow ultra rapidly, but I'll play every day and tourney (and Spire when able) above my weight in points. Currently on my main account after 10 weeks of play I get 1890 points in the tourney and reach the Laboratory or higher in the Spire each week. I produce a goods surplus and post and take two-star trades for my boosted goods. Does your fellowship have the patience to welcome a daily player who believes that slow and steady wins the race?
Hi
You are more than welcome to join the Night Owls, my name is Sarafyne

Deleted User - 4684565

Sarafyne, THE OLD GUARD is recruiting active players we are in Arendyll, Red ragged banner w/White Swords
we would be glad to have you as a part of our fellowship

DeletedUser27062

Hey @FearlessDingleberry, can we adopt her if she still needs a home? Pleeeaaasseeeeee

Gladiola

I'm sorry, she has already been adopted by the lovely Gypsy Dragons. If I start a steel-scrolls-dust city, may I keep you in mind?