• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for a home... I am house broken (kinda)

• Thread starter DeletedUser6219
  • Start date

DeletedUser6219

Hiyas :) I have been playing Elvenar for about 13 months now and have recently left my fellowship on Khelonaar. I have a score of 105k and am boosted in Planks, Silk, and Gems (764% on each). I am two techs away from finish Orcs!!!!!! (Cue the gospel choir in the background). I am looking for a laid back fellowship where I am not the highest ranked player or the lowest. I like to chat (when I have the time) and participate every week in tournaments; I have even taken the #1 spot a few times on the server. I also make sure to visit everyone at least 5 days a week; usually 6. I am not a fan of the FSA; it takes away from my time to grow my city and just not impressed with the rewards. So definitely not looking for a fellowship that is hardcore into the FSA.

A little about me... I am in my 40's..a Psychologist who works for the federal government assessing and profiling murderers. I love what I do and have done it for 14 years. I was bored a few years ago and decided to go back to college to also get my Masters in Business (glutton for punishment?) and will be finished at the end of May this year. I tend to not take life too seriously and love to joke around.
(This is starting to feel like a dating profile... oh no).
I like long walks on the beach.. I am kidding I hate the beach.. bugs..sand everywhere ....sharknados!

Anyways... if you think I may be a good fit for your fellowship feel free to email me in game (Jasix) and we can go from there. :)

Itzpapalotl

Hiyas :) I have been playing Elvenar for about 13 months now and have recently left my fellowship on Khelonaar. I have a score of 105k and am boosted in Planks, Silk, and Gems (764% on each). I am two techs away from finish Orcs!!!!!! (Cue the gospel choir in the background). I am looking for a laid back fellowship where I am not the highest ranked player or the lowest. I like to chat (when I have the time) and participate every week in tournaments; I have even taken the #1 spot a few times on the server. I also make sure to visit everyone at least 5 days a week; usually 6. I am not a fan of the FSA; it takes away from my time to grow my city and just not impressed with the rewards. So definitely not looking for a fellowship that is hardcore into the FSA.

A little about me... I am in my 40's..a Psychologist who works for the federal government assessing and profiling murderers. I love what I do and have done it for 14 years. I was bored a few years ago and decided to go back to college to also get my Masters in Business (glutton for punishment?) and will be finished at the end of May this year. I tend to not take life too seriously and love to joke around.
I like long walks on the beach.. I am kidding I hate the beach.. bugs..sand everywhere ....sharknados!

Anyways... if you think I may be a good fit for your fellowship feel free to email me in game (Jasix) and we can go from there. :)
Girl doesn't have a Fellowship for you, and she is much younger than you, but she likes your style. This Kitten wonders how profiling a murderer works, and how she could get away with it. ;)

DeletedUser3844

We at Clan of Valour are about to purge non-active players and are searching for new players looking for a fun and active and supportive fellowship. Please read our overview in the fellowships section of the game and we'd be pleased to have you apply through that platform or message robincee directly if your latest selection isn't what you hoped for.

DeletedUser4474

Please give Open Minds Fellowship a try. We would be happy to have you. We are somewhat laid back, but love to teach and to learn as well as a great trade program.

William

DeletedUser5871

You can come and join us at Dragonwyck, we're a laid back bunch of people, 99% play daily and we're always on the lookout for new blood..
Mystical Arius (Archmage)

DeletedUser14141

Valhalla Rising
**Recruiting ACTIVE Players***

A group of people that believe that by helping each other, we all rise. Join us for a drama free and active fellowship.

Participation in tournaments is encouraged, but not mandatory.
2-3 star trades only. Helping each other is not for profit.
Visits 2-3 times a week. Put (MH) Main Hall, (B) Builder, or (C) Culture to let us know what you want clicked on first. Sparkles will have first priority. Must own a Trader

Hi, the Keepers of Gaelteached would love to have you join our Fellowship! I've sent you an invitation. :) Check us out. If you're interested accept my invitation and start having some fun! :)

DeletedUser6219

Just to update everyone. I no longer play the game and am not looking for a home on any server. I just got tired of all the events and the game grew boring to me.