• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for a more active fellowship. Daily player

Epchristy

Hello I am hoping to find a fellowship that is more active. I play daily and mostly will visit daily. Real life sometimes is hectic but I try never to miss as it benefits both fellows and myself. :) I play tourneys and my prior fellowship never got past the 3rd chest. I would like to do more. I am low ranking but I will get better if I can actually find a good fellowship that gives me a chance. Rank is 4255 and score is 42750. I have reached Dwarves chapter. Epchristy

DeletedUser7527

if you play in felyndral or aryndal we have fs there they are order of the willow lands and order of the rising winds come check us out

nightrider1

Hello I am hoping to find a fellowship that is more active. I play daily and mostly will visit daily. Real life sometimes is hectic but I try never to miss as it benefits both fellows and myself. :) I play tourneys and my prior fellowship never got past the 3rd chest. I would like to do more. I am low ranking but I will get better if I can actually find a good fellowship that gives me a chance. Rank is 4255 and score is 42750. I have reached Dwarves chapter. Epchristy
please check out Sky Dragons very active and great chat thanks

DeletedUser7527

It's just been darn hard finding decent new recruits altogether. -_-
Isnt that the truth we havent been able to get anyone for awhile now on either of our fs im starting to think there are not that many playing anymore

DeletedUser2824

Isnt that the truth we havent been able to get anyone for awhile now on either of our fs im starting to think there are not that many playing anymore

Lack of players isn't so much the problem as lack of tools to find them. We don't have any kind of global chat, so short of burning your eyes out writing tons of letters to players you have no idea whether or not are still playing, let alone interested, our best place to go is the forums, which only a small percentage of players actually use. On top of that, not a lot of players are savvy enough to type "recruiting" into the fellowship search bar to narrow down the list, so it can be hard for them to find you too.

Sure you can hawk the trader for active players, but ideally, you want more players outside of your current trading circle in order to expand it.

DeletedUser9233

Check out Phoenix Phyre Rising, we are recruiting active daily players. About a third of us are in Dwarves.

DeletedUser9233

Phoenix Phyre Rising is recruiting active daily (or at least 4x per week) players. About a third of us are in dwarf chapter.

DeletedUser1904

Hi cristy

I see you have scads of replies. I think you would be a good addition to our FS also. We win the 4th chest in tourneys a lot, and are almost always close.

Please give us a look if you are still free.

DeletedUser10150

We are a new Fellowship" Newbies United" ! We don't have any rules yet. We encourage our members to log on daily but understand real life can get hectic. We are looking for players interested in growing with us. We are fortunate to have a couple of experienced players helping and guiding us as we learn this game! Hope you will consider joining us! Respects LordBorg