• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for a more active fellowship

DeletedUser20586

Hello all!

I have been playing Elvenar for about 4 months now and I love it so much. The only thing that is kind of dragging me down in the game is that my fellowship is pretty inactive. Out of 21 members, only about 5 or 6 of us participate in tournaments and our chat is always dead. I know the game would be so much more fun if I found a more active fellowship, which is why I am posting in here.

I am in Chapter 5, have boosted planks/silk/dust and do my best to visit multiple times per week and participate in tournaments and fellowship adventures.

Hoping I can find a place where I will fit in!

Thanks!

DeletedUser17999

you are quite welcome in dunefall, and we need your boosts. i'll send you an invite in game. what world are you playing in?