• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for a more active fellowship

• Thread starter DeletedUser7896
  • Start date

DeletedUser7896

new fellowship found. thank you all for the interest
Satinrayne

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2862

speak too tiggerdiane at Boosted Traders were a great bunch and allways active :)

DeletedUser5747

I am currently a member of a full fellowship, but the issue is that only about 6 of the 25 members are active. I am boosted in planks, silk, and magic dust. I would like to become a productive member of an active fellowship. My rank is currently 7145 and I have a little over 14k score. Please message me if you are interested.

Satinrayne
You are welcome to join us. We are a learning guild so everyone plays every day except one person (young person in school). We play the same as everyone else but new ppl actually have a passion and are active. Check out the overview, if you feel you would like to join us. Please do.

DeletedUser4731

Purple Unicorns would love to have you, We are active in chats, have a 75% + visit ratio each day, active trading, and we have fun too :)