• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking For A New Fellowship

DeletedUser6645

**Found a Fellowship**
Greetings. I am looking for a new , more active fellowship in Felyndral. I usually visit 4 or 5 times a week. I focus on my boosted goods and only recently built non-boosted because of the recent event and coming Adventures. My boosted goods are : Steel, Crystal and Elixir. My score is 18914. Please contact me here in the forum or in the game, my name is Pattylyn. Looking forward to hearing from you. I am in a fellowship now and will leave once I find a new home.

Last edited by a moderator:

Laochra

The Mid-Knight Clandestines would love to have you. We are still building our FS, but our fearless leader Dr. Nevermore is a very knowledgeable and advanced player. We encourage daily visits and activity participation, but we do not have rigid rules for membership, so you would not have to worry about your place if you were not active every day. So far all of our members are daily players or are close to playing daily, so you would not be without camaraderie!

Deleted User - 797967

Death by Chocolate is accepting applications currently as well. We are a well established group with most visiting 5-7 days like you Pattylyn. Look us up and see if our overview statement matches your desires for what you are interested in as a Fellowship.

DeletedUser9840

**Found a Fellowship**
Greetings. I am looking for a new , more active fellowship in Felyndral. I usually visit 4 or 5 times a week. I focus on my boosted goods and only recently built non-boosted because of the recent event and coming Adventures. My boosted goods are : Steel, Crystal and Elixir. My score is 18914. Please contact me here in the forum or in the game, my name is Pattylyn. Looking forward to hearing from you. I am in a fellowship now and will leave once I find a new home.
I just sent you a message because we would love to have you join us in the Quessir Fellowship! ~Allora

DeletedUser6645

Sorry, found a fellowship already. Thank you though!