• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for a new fellowship

• Thread starter DeletedUser6286
  • Start date

DeletedUser6286

I am looking for a fun active fellowship. I trade often and am boosted in Marble, Crystal and Gems. However I am fairly busy irl so I can only do NH around 1-2 times a week. My score is over 48000. Let me know if you are interested.

Deleted User - 797967

Death By Chocolate would love to have you with us! Check out our overview page and if we seem a good fit for you then just accept the invite I sent you. :)

DeletedUser8925

I am looking for a fun active fellowship. I trade often and am boosted in Marble, Crystal and Gems. However I am fairly busy irl so I can only do NH around 1-2 times a week. My score is over 48000. Let me know if you are interested.
You are more than welcome in our Fellowship, we do not have any strict rules, play as often or as little as you like, all we ask is that if you quit all together you let us know. Hope to see you soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4474

Open Minds Fellowship would love for you to check us out. We are fun, supportive and active. We also have a great trade program. My name is William and I'm the Archmage of the FS. Please come check us out. Thank you for your consideration.

DeletedUser7633

The Dragons Guild is a laid back fellowship. Everyone is helpful and active, we are currently seeking 3 new members. Please check us out if you are still looking for a new fellowship.

Deleted User - 797967

Thank you Kinzale for joining DbC! So glad to have you with us!!! :)