• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for a new Fellowship

DeletedUser21863

I am leaving my Fellowship. I am too competitive and driven to stay there, and several members made it known that they did not want to be competitive, just left alone. Their chest avg is 3.85/week in a full Fellowship...just embarrassing. I need a new home before the Adventure starts on Monday. I need to be in a place that will appreciate my efforts and wants to score at everything! I have been playing less than a month, but am on level !!! and boosts of marble, crystal and elixer. I visit everyone every day and will do what it takes to help in all events, quests, adventures and tournaments. Give me a chance and watch me grow as I help you grow too. Looking for a Fellowship in the top 200, please.
Suitonius

DeletedUser4881

Check out the Llanfair we are in the top 20, 10 chess weekly and top 10 in the FSA

DeletedUser21863

All,
Thanks for your suggestions. I have a new home and hope this is better than the last experience.