• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for a new fellowship!

DeletedUser24253

Currently in a 5-6 chest a week tourney, I'm looking for 7+ (Doesn't have to be 10 yet, just a bonus)

Boosts: Planks/ Scrolls/ Magic Dust

I do a lot of cross tier trades ( I Usually spend my magic dust) (I Have 7 planks/3 scrolls/3 magic dusts factories)
I'm looking for a fellowship that needs magic dust on a daily basis

32xxx score

T6583

Hi UsJoy88 please check out Clan of Unity. We are in need of players with Magic Dust. We average 8 chests a week. While we limit cross trades we do allow them.

DeletedUser3595

We are looking for people -- The Wonky Goblin, but it might be easier to look for me first.

We are currently a 5 chest per week FS, with plans to grow to an 8 chest weekly within a few months. 500 point tourney minimum now to grow to 1000. Ten chests are currently every six to eight weeks, with plans to be bi- or tri- weekly.

Also, FS, AW-chains,4 weekly visits and chat. Because what fun is it if no one talks?

Skyenara is our Mage, and I, KMcCrady her second.

k777

Khelonaar: Clan of Unity is recruiting - see overview. 8 chests standard / 10 chests planned for every few weeks.
Stilmyst IV is recruiting - see overview. 10 chests standard.