• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for a New Fellowship

ILOVEMYCORSO

I am with a fellowship now that has zero interest in the 10th chest during tournaments, zero interest in the spire, and zero interest in completing the fellowship
adventures. I play at least 4 times per week as real life sometimes does get in the way. If your fellowship is active and works together to achieve the highest goals and rewards please look me up. Thanks Corso

Smooper

I would talk to you but need to know how active you are in these events you have interest in. JusticeSQ does 10 chests, silver spire and pushes for gold once a month and finishes all 3 maps in the FA. We aren't hardcore but we do get the rewards.

greyherbert

The Flocking Awesome Gypsies are super-friendly, provide lots of help to members and meet your competitive criteria.
message me in the game and I'll tell you more
greyherbert

I am with a fellowship now that has zero interest in the 10th chest during tournaments, zero interest in the spire, and zero interest in completing the fellowship
adventures. I play at least 4 times per week as real life sometimes does get in the way. If your fellowship is active and works together to achieve the highest goals and rewards please look me up. Thanks Corso
Join us!

Lady Pythany

Brilliantly Bonkers has an opening for an active spire player. We do 12 chests regularly in tourney...gold spire and usually achieve top 10 in FAS

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
Well Dragon Reborn always gets 4 to 5 bonus chests.
We periodically do 19 chest pushes
We always get gold spire
And are top ten in FA usually top 5

How would that suit you?

Oh, And we have several active KP swap threads