• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for a new FS in Elchsandir

Elfie51

Good evening, My wife and I are in a FS at the moment. However, we want to leave due to someone their jumping all over my wife about some stupid trades that she put up so we want to leave. We are both very active and daily players. While I am at work m wife will play on my game too. We are in Elcysandir. Looking for friendly and helpful FS. We just want to play and have fun. Thank you for reading.

Deleted User - 848986514

Hi! I am Kilik, the Archmage of Family of Sacred Beasts and we are looking for members who participate in tournaments. If you're still looking for a FS, please message me in Elcysandir.

DeletedUser18053

Check out " Guardians of the Legend " we are a newly reformed fellowship.. no high expectations, fun, friendly and stress free. If it sounds right feel free to contact me.

Drumpy

Hi. :) Our FS, Kings and Queens, is looking for people who want to play. Lopsided trades are ok, we have no problem with that. We will pick up any trade to help you along. This is an old server and many have moved on to other things. Our last group was lead by the Archmage of the old FS but there were just too many parking their city's and not playing anymore. We left to form K & Q rather than disband because we still want to do all the things. We have from the very experienced to the noob. I'm sure you two would fit right in. Visit, take a look at our message. Maybe we will fit your needs

Thanks for looking,

Drumpy Recruiting Officer

DeletedUser26654

Good evening, My wife and I are in a FS at the moment. However, we want to leave due to someone their jumping all over my wife about some stupid trades that she put up so we want to leave. We are both very active and daily players. While I am at work m wife will play on my game too. We are in Elcysandir. Looking for friendly and helpful FS. We just want to play and have fun. Thank you for reading.
-Hi there, don't know if you're still looking - just created a new FS. Check out the Anti-FS FS! :)

DeletedUser10624

We would be happy to have you both in ours. But we are not an aggressive FS. We just want to have fun. We do not do the Adventures... Just rely on regular work for growth. We have some inactive players, so we have the space for the two of you. Just let me k ow what you think. Our FS is Kamikaze Dragonflies.

DeletedUser8508

Do you have Dragons? We are looking for new trainers!!! B.Y.O. Dragon are filled with friendly people. We do have rules that all trades are 2-3 stars ⭐️ and trading tier for tier visits are 4 times a week. ( but more are always welcome )

Arctek

We would love to have you both, not sure if you are still looking

just sayin

Fellows of the old way are here for the both of you!! a sense of humor helps. we can help each other play smarter and better!! I'm just sayin in the game. no app just join glad to have you.
P.S. try us out if not a good fit no hurt feelings but try us out we have cookies!!!

tinareno

Hey There - Hells bells is recruiting. 11 spots open. Taking all boosts. Check out our ad here in the forum or swing by and check out our description. Would love to have you join us :)