• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for a new home

sambria

Chef
Hey yall,

I have been away on vacay for a few months now and my FS has moved to another and since I was not here, I was unable to join their new group. I am looking for a new home full of active, friendly, helpful and fun players who are ready to take on challenges and help one another. I have been playing for a little over a year though it seems like much longer and want to find a place where I will fit in and make new friends. If I fit in well, I would be happy to call yall my family, although I do anyway. But to make it official, send me a message either through this thread, personally in the forum, or in game.
Name: Sambria City name: Miss Mystic Falls

Hope I find a new place soon. Thanks all.

Sambria

Lady Constance

Hi check us out we have player that play at least once a day and all participant in tournaments, spire and FA's. Some are chatty and some are not but we help each other and are growing

Tink

Hey yall,

I have been away on vacay for a few months now and my FS has moved to another and since I was not here, I was unable to join their new group. I am looking for a new home full of active, friendly, helpful and fun players who are ready to take on challenges and help one another. I have been playing for a little over a year though it seems like much longer and want to find a place where I will fit in and make new friends. If I fit in well, I would be happy to call yall my family, although I do anyway. But to make it official, send me a message either through this thread, personally in the forum, or in game.
Name: Sambria City name: Miss Mystic Falls

Hope I find a new place soon. Thanks all.

Sambria
Hi Samaria. Did you find a new home yet? We play regularly and help each other a lot

FairyInBellbottoms

Shroom Aficionado
My Fellowship, "House of the Rising Sun" is looking for a New Member @sambria. What World are you in? We are in Arendyl. Look us up and send a membership request. Our Archmage is Henroo.

Chryzlia

If you're still looking for a FS check us out, The Half Caf Cafe. We're a group of friendly, supportive players looking to create a great gaming atmosphere. We're in Elcy world

BrinDarby

StabbyHorse in Khelonar has openings......
10 chests/Silver spire .... NO pressure tho......

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
And of course, Starship Valiant- should be added to your list. Very active and very experienced players with real challenges.

AJ