• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for a new K home.. (found, thanks!)

Patchella

Hello,

I’m a pretty active player, daily, 3x pickup or more
I like tournaments, just got my spire, not eager to build out every single AW.. not too involved in events..
Appreciate a well-run group, with weekly stats (I’ll do it!), AW trade logs
Really don’t like drama, chatter or clique
in K, I’m boosted Planks, Scrolls, Dust
I’m a newbie, but growing fast
More of a caterer than a fighter (for now)
Playing on tablet and newbie, maybe later laptop and fighting
My ”inner-competitor” is healthy and alive, but so is my desire to build my city..
If the FS really wants to hit all the chests in a tournament, I’m open to gifts from a sponsor Mage to help me cater all provinces available to me in a period..

To me, building relationships and kindness are key..
I’ve already been recruited and reside in a lovely FS but they are not very active,
I desire to be much more active
Plus, I desire to be trading in my boosted goods every few days, planks and scrolls, and later dust..
Thanks for any DMs or responses.

Patchella

Gath Of Baal

Rowan Moon sounds like a nice fit for you.. We like the tournament but only push the 10th chest every 5th week to give all our members time to recuperate and take care of their city. The off tournaments we still end up with 6-7 chests. We have several members who climb the spire weekly so you will never be alone in the spire. We finish the Fellowship Adventure every time and manage to finish almost all 9 paths.

We have several very active AW kp swap threads and weekly growth and tournament reports aplenty, Chat can be slow at times but there are ,members always willing to carry on a conversation. Trade is healthy and we are currently short 2 members with the boosts that you have so it will be even better for your trades.. We have our visit minimum of 3 times a week but almost all our members visit daily

Edit: We have a discord server but its optional to join or not

Last edited:

Henroo

Oh Wise One
The Honey Badgers would be glad to have you. We are an active FS that is very friendly and accepting of newer players. I am going to send you a DM in game with more details.