• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for a Tournament Crushing FS!

DeletedUser8382

Hello,

I'm a long time FoE player, that's now halfway through age 3. I'm looking for a fellowship that has the standard fare (equal trades, visits)... but I want two things specifically.

1. KP exchange chain mail
2. Tournament Requirements

Also, to be reasonable with notified vacations, cause everybody should go on trips :)

I regularly get over 1k in tournaments. I'm tired of being leader of tournaments of the FS I keep joining when I've only played for 5 weeks.

If I can't find this, I'll start one.

DeletedUser10761

We are a small FS but we all participate in the Tournys and we have a KP donation chain mail within our ranks. Dragon Stone is my FS - Stop by and have a look...we have an active trader.

Sapphiregem ~ Arch

DeletedUser5747

Derp is Recruiting and smashed Tourney and FA events like no other. Check them out.

Deleted User - 1221058

We do tourney's and definitely have the KP exchange...