• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for a welcoming fellowship

DeletedUser6293

Brand new to the game and looking to join a fellowship. Very active player and learning more every day. Love to chat and will always ask some silly question here and there. Would like to find others who are also new but have a great mix of experienced players involved too. Gee, not asking for too much?!
Please drop me a line and let me know if I might be a fit for your fellowship. Looking forward to playing!

DeletedUser6037

have you found a membership? what is your in-game name? we have a couple positions open, we help daily, we try to do trades that help or boost the other members and we have in-game stuff like helping one player at a time build their ancient wonder, if you are interested swing by and check us out we are Fairy Tale. I am Imrocann. thanks!

DeletedUser6293

I am so sorry I haven't replied! I have been fighting both the flu and viral pneumonia! My in-game name is also pattie.simmons. Hope to hear from you!

DeletedUser6037

that sucks!!! i am very sorry to hear that you have been so sick! it appears that you have found a fellowship! GOOD For you. my in-game name is Imrocann, we can email each other i am always willing to help new players in my fellowship and outside.

DeletedUser4474

Open Minds Fellowship is a new group. We have 8 opennings left and you're just the kind of person we're looking for. I hope to see a request if you choose us.