• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for Action

DeletedUser15776

New to the game. I'm in Chapter 2, so I'm "evolving." I've made good progress thus far: gaining steadily in ranking points, participating in tournaments, doing daily visits to my fellowship, and I'm actively pursuing the Valentine's Day quest. I'd like to find an active fellowship to work with to make the game more fun and to speed up progress. My current group has only about 2-3 semi-active members and the rest don't seem to play anymore. There is very little participation of any kind. I'd like to be part of a group that actively pursues tournaments, reciprocates on daily visits, and is active in trading goods. I'd also like a fellowship that's active in the group chat. The game can get a little dull when you're waiting for something to finish building/scouting/etc. It would be more fun to have an active chat (game and non-game related).
If you have an active fellowship that's looking for new recruits, please let me know! :)

DeletedUser8493

New to the game. I'm in Chapter 2, so I'm "evolving." I've made good progress thus far: gaining steadily in ranking points, participating in tournaments, doing daily visits to my fellowship, and I'm actively pursuing the Valentine's Day quest. I'd like to find an active fellowship to work with to make the game more fun and to speed up progress. My current group has only about 2-3 semi-active members and the rest don't seem to play anymore. There is very little participation of any kind. I'd like to be part of a group that actively pursues tournaments, reciprocates on daily visits, and is active in trading goods. I'd also like a fellowship that's active in the group chat. The game can get a little dull when you're waiting for something to finish building/scouting/etc. It would be more fun to have an active chat (game and non-game related).
If you have an active fellowship that's looking for new recruits, please let me know! :)

DeletedUser8493

We are looking for recruits in Frostwolf if your still interested, I will warn that my chat is not working it stopped completely a couple months ago but the other members seem to still have chat. So come see if we are a good fit for you :):)

Ventar

Come join us at Tradesrow

hvariidh gwendrot

if anyone wants i have formed the ANTEDILUVIAN fellowship on ceryvn world .. i'm new but very active fellowship of one :cool:..mostly looking for trading partners and future tourney participation as it grows..i really like the game and will help anyone that wants of any size no matter how gigantor i become (which i will)..open for business of playing a fun game